Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I am a very high strung person, who stresses over everything! My new years resolution is to relax and actually enjoy life. We spend so much time working, cleaning the house, running errands, etc that sometimes people just needed to be reminded to stop and smell the fresh air.

Top five ways I am going to achieve this goal:

1. Work less - any of those in finance know how the hours are but life is too short to spend so much time at the office.

2. Enjoy the fresh air more - I would like to take more walks with my dog and husband, go for more runs outside, sit on the beach, read a book on the deck and anything that allows me to get some fresh air.

3. Eat healthier - I am normally a pretty good eater during the week. My number one weakness is french fries! I rarely buy french fries to eat at home and if I do they are sweet potato. I struggle though when I am out to eat. I need to have more will power to order healthier meals, like salmon, salads (no ranch dressing), etc.

4. Complain less - If I really took a look at my life, I do not have much to complain about, but I tend to do it anyway. Instead of complaining, I want to appreciate what I have more.

5. More Yoga - Even though my husband swears yoga does not do much, I don't believe him. Yoga is not just about losing weight but more so about your overall self. I love feeling refreshed and relaxed.

Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment