Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My 2010 in Rewind

Well my year started off with the excitement of planning my wedding. My now husband proposed in July 2009 at the Dalhousie Castle in Edinburgh, Scotland.To continue with all things wedding, my shower was amazing. Thanks everyone!

Bachelorette party was sooooo much fun (maybe too much fun)!
Then there was THE WEDDING in Punta Cana!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!Then the reception back in Delaware. I love my dad!After my wedding, I started Destination Diva. I never thought I would love making jewelry and accessories so much. As summer arrived, I was looking forward to some fun in the sun.

My best friend Amy got engaged!! We had to celebrate! April 2011 wedding planned :)

Then we heading to Disney for Thanksgiving with my in-laws. So much fun!!
San Fran with the hubs two weeks later!Now with Christmas over and New Years here in a few days, I am ready to plow into 2011 with some great business ideas, my best friends wedding, traveling, family fun and my FIRST wedding anniversary. I am so lucky to have such good family and friends!

2 comments: