Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Inspiration - Holiday Decorating (slowly but surely)

Things have been crazy! We were in Disney for Thanksgiving, then came right back to my busy time at work, taught a class, then headed to San Fran. The hubs is still out of town, so I have been trying to decorate every chance I have some time. Can't wait to get our tree Saturday morning!!

For my Monday inspiration I thought I would share a little DIY holiday project. I was in Michael's looking for some holiday ribbon and I saw these cute berries that were $.99. I had no idea what I was going to do with them. At first I thought I could use them to hang my jewelry on at a Holiday Open House I was teaching class, but they were too flimsy. Then I had a few awesome Kate Spade vases I received as wedding presents, that were perfect. They turned out pretty nice :)

HAPPY MONDAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment