Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Working out...not so much

My workout regime has gone from 5 times a week to maybe one or two. Prior to being pregnant, the ONLY reason I would not workout is if I had to work late or was going to happy hour. Then I got pregnant...

I did pretty well for the first 6 months. As my belly got bigger, my runs got slower and less frequent. Then I was on bedrest the last month of my pregnancy. Then little E arrived...

Late nights, early mornings, little sleep and my obsession with my new bundle of joy put working out on the BOTTOM of my list. Once I realized I needed to go back to work soon and NO clothes fit, I snapped back into reality.

I went on Weight Watchers and made an effort to workout more, even if it was running with he jogger stroller. Luckily the weight came off ... Give or take those last 5-8 lbs.

Now little E is almost 1 and I am back in a rut. She is going through a mama's girl phase and there is no time once I get home from work, make dinner, put E to bed, etc. I know all you mom's know exactly what I mean.

However, I vow to do my best to workout when I can BUT first and foremost is my family. Sitting down for a nice family dinner, pushing E in her wagon or just playing around the house is my #1 priority. Working out will happen... at least that is what I tell myself :)

 Adrienne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment