Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday's Inpiration - Glitter & Sparkle

I decided to start a weekly inspiration post every Monday. Today my post is on GLITTER & SPARKLE!! Everywhere you turn there seems to be glitz. I started making glitter headbands because they stand out and make you feel very GLAM. Recently, I received some requests for glitter headbands for my friends kids and when I was watching my best friend run in the Philly marathon, I saw a ton of girls wearing glitter headbands!


Walking past the shoes you will find not only kids glitter shoes but also adults! Even Converse has glitter shoes now. LOVE THEM!

Guess Hondo 3 Platform Pump
Converse Chuck Taylor Glitter Sneaker


Ugg Australia Classic Sparkle Boots

And all jewelry basically does sparkle or least puts a sparkle in your eye :)

Tiffany Legacy Collection Ring
Destination Diva Paige Pearl Neckace

GLITZ GLAM SPARKLE GLITTER....HOT HOT HOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment