Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Featured Vendor - Island Girl Bags

I absolutely think this vendor is AMAZING!! Her products are so unique and fun looking! Her products include handbags, make-up bags, wristlets, hair accessories, scarves and much more. Plus, she has a wide variety of patterns :) DEFINITELY CHECK HER OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

These are a few of my favorites:



Q&A with MaryBeth from Island Girl Bags:



What inspired you to start your business?
My girlfriend and I were wondering around some craft shows one year and we both said that we could do what these ladies were doing but better...so she started her stained glass business and I dusted off my sewing machine! The next summer we did a few street fairs together and had a blast...haven't looked back since.

What exactly does Island Girl Bags entail?
I like to think that Island Girl Bags is more of a state of mind...eclectic, carefree, lazy days, endless sunshine...I think my bags and accessories reflect that!

What advice would you give other female entrepreneurs?
Go for it! You have nothing to lose. Networking is huge, join a local women's group. Women
love to help other women!

What are 3 things people don't know about you?
1)I'm a lover of all sports!
2)I hate to clean, but I know it makes my husband very happy when the house
is spotless so I do it anyways! ARGGGG!
3)I say yes to everything, which isn't a very good thing. Sometimes I just need to learn to say NO!!

http://islandgirlbags.com/
http://twitter.com/islandgirlbags

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete