Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Featured Vendor - StormSister

I am so excited to have another featured vendor this week! StormSister is a online beauty boutique that sells skin and body care lotions. There are so many awesome products, so definitely check out StormSister!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Rose A Saigo

Fleur's Voile De Sultane Mineral Iridescent Powder


Erbaviva Childrens Sunscreen


Q&A with Becky:

What motivated you to start StormSister?

After spending 20+ years in the salon and spa industry doing hair, skin and nails, and having a passion for retail, I wanted to focus on the online retail aspect of the beauty industry.

What exactly does StormSister entail?
It is an online beauty shopping experience. I carry high quality brands that are not found in every salon/spa in the industry. Having spent many years in the business, I am well versed on what beauty products really work and which are just hype and packaging.

What advice do you give to other entrepreneurs?

If you eat, sleep and breathe it, you can be successful at it.

What are 3 things people don't know about you?

I MUST have a pedicure every 5 weeks.
I have to give a compliment to one person each day, preferably a stranger.
I love to put potato chips on ANY sandwich, even pb&j.

Thank you so much Becky!

http://www.stormsister.biz







No comments:

Post a Comment