Thursday, June 16, 2011

Featured Vendor - D and J Auto

In honor of Father's Day, I thought my featured vendor this week will be my dad's auto service business D and J Auto! My dad is probably one of the HARDEST working people I know. I credit him to the excellent work ethic I have adapted over the years.

When I was growing up, my dad worked for other businesses and used to work until all hours of the night. He would work his day job then worked out of the garage. He did everything in his power to give my siblings and I the best life possible. Now and then my mom had to sneak clothes in the house for us, but that was just because my dad was always worried about saving money.


One day he realized he had built such a clientele out of the house, that he should open his own business. This was a big step for someone who had 3 kids in school. He worked hard to build up his business. My brother started working for him, so it truly was a family run business and continues to be this day! I give my dad and brother a TON of credit for all their hard work. All those 95 degree days they are sweating it out at the shop or the 15 degree days they are shoveling snow.

My dad has always been a true inspiration in my life, which is why his business is so successful and his clients truly believe in him as their mechanic. Love you dad!!!


By the way, the "D" stands for Don and the "J" stands for his wonderful wife and my amazing mom Janet!!

If you live in the Wilmington, DE area, definitely check out D and J Auto!

www.dandjautoservice.com

~Adrienne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment