Friday, November 19, 2010

**Funny Friday**

It's Friday and everyone tends to get a little goofy and excited for the weekend! If you don't know me, I have a pretty good sense of humor and love to laugh. There are always those people who are naturally funny and don't try to be!

It all started with a bachelorette party in Miami and a pull out sofa bed! This is where I truly believed the "Funny Club" originated! Myself and two other extremely funny girls formed a bond that weekend that began with hiding a Papa John's pizza box, so when we got home from the club, we would have pizza as a late night snack. You may be thinking "WHO DOES THAT"...well we do and it does not surprise me :)

Once we got back from Miami, the funny club continued to be funny and we added a new member. He is probably one of the funniest guys I ever met! At this point, people wanted to be in the "funny club" but we told that not to try. If you truly were funny, we would recognize this (haha)! The "funny club" may just be somewhat of a joke, but we truly do have fun when we are together and I truly cherish those laughs.
I know that most of you have no clue what I am talking about but the moral around this is to always laugh. Life can be so demanding & stressful that sometimes you just need to stop and have a good laugh!

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment