Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Featured Vendor - Pixie Chicago

Our featured vendor for this windy Wednesday is Cassandra, from Pixie Chicago. I started talking to her on twitter a few weeks ago and kept finding myself going back to her website. She specializes in custom paper designs, such as cards, stationary, announcements, invites and custom designs. All of her designs are very unique!

Pixie Chicago is currently running a promo for $5 off any order (code: ENVY5OFF). Now is the perfect time to order your holiday cards!

Here are a few of my favorites:

http://pixiechicago.com/
http://pixiechicago.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/pixiechicago

Q&A:
What inspired you to start your business?
I have always had a passion for paper and print and while designing for an advertising agency I started to create stationery goods for friends and family and just fell in love with it. It took about another 2 years until I finally quit my ad job to pursue it full time.
What exactly does Pixie Chicago entail?
Pixie Chicago specializes in custom invitations & stationery. I do stationery, thank you cards, invitations, announcements and also anything wedding related. My wedding site will be coming soon as well as other paper goods such as calendars and wall art, so stay tuned!
What advice would you give to other female Entrepreneurs?
Go for it. I was so scared, and sometimes still am about failing, but I have a great support team at home and every time I worry they push me through it. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the encouragement from friends and family.
What are three things that people do not know about you?
I have always wanted to become a Veterinarian.
I have a French Mastiff named Cheddar, who is the baby in the house.
I am only 26 so Pixie Chicago will be around for awhile, I have only begun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment