Monday, September 27, 2010

BABY BABY BABY

So I have been married about 6 months and YES my husband and I will both be 30 next year! I am starting to feel like somehow everyday, me having a baby comes up. However, we have a lot going on right now. TRUST ME we will have kids soon. I struggle with the idea that I sometimes work 60 hour weeks. I know it will all work out but it is a lot of stress.

To put things into perspective to everyone, on Saturday I told my sister I would buy her something at the craft show for helping me out. This was her response, "you can thank me with a neice or nephew!" My grandmom then followed up with,"Yes that sounds good".

Also, don't ever promise your dad during the father-daughter dance at your wedding that your will have kids next year! TRUST ME they remember!

I do realize that no time is a good time, so it will happen soon. Until then...everyone must remain in suspense :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, you two just have some fun making your own adventures together.

    ReplyDelete