Monday, September 20, 2010

Only in my dreams...

If I had money, I would quit my job and open up a little Boutique. I know this is a dream that will not happen anytime soon, but a girl can dream. I love making jewelry and dabbling in new products. Just recently I started making little kids barrettes, headbands, Swarovski flip flops and much more.

The thought of decorating a little boutique of all my unique handmade gifts honestly puts a huge smile on my face. Putting up flowers in the front window and decorating for the holidays.

I truly admire people who take the plunge and invest in their dream. I would love to hear people's inspirational stories of how they achieved their dream!!

Check out my website for other great jewelry :)
www.destinationdiva.biz

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to what you're saying. My dreams and aspirations are definitel bigger than my purse. However, with a little bit of planning and research for free help, I think I can do alright. The hardest liability is the advertising costs. That's the hardest hit to any businesses budget. But again, a little bit goes a long way.

    You will have your boutique and soon. You have some amazaing products and if you have a product list with costs, I'd be more than happy to refer you to clients who are looking gifts that fit what you make.

    Keep your eyes on that prize, the boutique, and you will have it.

    ReplyDelete