Monday, September 27, 2010

Feeling so BLAH!

Recently, I have been so busy working, I have not had the time to dedicate to working out, preparing healthy meals, keeping my house clean, and relaxing! I FEEL SO BLAH!! I know part of it is my fault because I am constantly on the go! Just this weekend I managed to make some new jewelry and Diva bands Friday, do an art show all day Saturday, bachelorette party Saturday night, mud run Sunday morning, lunch with friends, fix sewing machine with mom mom...the list continues. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed everything I did this weekend and wouldn't change a thing. I have such great friends and anytime I can celebrate them getting married or just have fun running in mud, I am not going to pass up those memories.


I am not sure if a little part of me feels like I might as well pack everything in now since I know it is a lot harder to find time once you have kids. OR if I just truly cherish life and seize every opportunity. Either way...sometimes I just need to force myself to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment