Thursday, October 27, 2011

Grocery Store Fashion

Well for me grocery store fashion entails whatever I may be wearing at the second I have time to run out. Most of the time this is workout clothes or sweatpants. Now I was always the type of person who changed the minute I got home from work or going out into something comfy. I try not to look frumpy but it is what it is :) This is the opposite of my mom. The only time she has "comfy" clothes on is when she is sleeping hahaha.

This brings me to these pics I saw on people.com about celebs fashion going to the grocery store. They all looked awesome and fashionable! I think it is great but who has time for that? If I had a stylist and my own make-up and hair stylist, I think I would look good too. OR if I had a closet full of designer and couture clothes!!!

I do give them credit but I will stick to my sweats for now :)

Adrienne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment