Thursday, February 24, 2011

Featured Vendor - Chic Mama



It was my honor to work with Adriana, from Chic Mama, this week as my Featured Vendor. I have been admiring her website and products for months now. Chic Mama features diaper cakes, diaper bags, accessories, clothes and other baby gear. My personal favorite are the AMAZING diaper cakes. If you have not already, definitely check out Chic Mama.

Here are some of my Chic Mama favorites:












Q&A with Adriana:

Why did you decide to start your own business?
My true inspiration for my business is my children. I had been working in the corporate world for so long and found myself missing important moments in my children’s lives, or just being too stressed and busy to pay attention. I came to the realization that I needed to take a step back and find a way to be able to focus more on my children while still being able to continue my career. That is when the idea for Chic Mama Diaper Cakes was born.

What exactly does Chic Mama entail?
Here at Chic Mama we recognize what a special event the birth of a child is. Many people are looking for a unique way to welcome a baby into the world. Our mission is to create beautiful, stylish and sophisticated diaper cakes for the modern mom who appreciates all things “chic”. This gift provides new parents with their first set of usable diapers, making the cake not only special but extremely practical. All of our products have been chosen with quality in mind which is why we use only brand name baby items. We also hope to continuously grow by adding charming and sophisticated items for baby and mommy. We strive to provide our customers with products that are not only unique and stylish but also functional and practical. We strongly believe that even though your priorities may change when becoming a mom, your sense of style should not!


What advice do you give to other female entrepreneurs?
Believe in yourself! I can honestly say that I would have never thought I would own my own business. If it wasn’t for the complete support of my husband I would not have been able to do it. He encourages me each day and believes in me. I now believe in myself too!


What are 3 things people don't know about you?

1. I was made in Uruguay, South America but born in New Jersey.
2. I am fluent in Spanish.
3. In my next lifetime I hope to be a ballroom dancer.

Thank you Adriana!!

www.chicmamadiapercakes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment