Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Featured Vendor - My Peace & Love



My Peace & Love is a vendor that I was introduced to on Twitter. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that each piece of jewelry is unique and handmade!! There jewelry is not only a conversation piece but also promotes positive energy. As a fellow jewelry designer, I have come to truly appreciate other designer's work and passion for their products. I would highly recommend to take a look at some of My Peace & Love's products. You will not be let down :)

Here are a few of my favorite pieces:








Q&A with Sia from My Peave & Love:

Why did you decide to start your own business?
Deciding to start my own business was something that always interested me, having come from a family of entrepreneurs. I was designing and making jewelry in high school so after graduating from the Gemological Institute of America, it just felt like the natural thing to do.

What exactly does My Peace & Love entail?
My Peace And Love offers hand crafted, one of a kind jewelry for the soul. All of the jewelry is designed to make you feel good, using precious and semi precious gemstones. All gemstones have wonderful healing properties, so I try to use the most vibrant gemstones that I can find because I believe that color and design are also very important. Personally, I don't want to wear something that I don't adore looking at even if it offers healing properties, so my goal is to keep the designs stylish and timeless.

What advice would you give other femail entrepreneurs?
The best advice I can think of to give other women who want to start their own business is make it be something that you love doing. You absolutely have to love the work you're doing because although at times it can be very fun to own your own business, it is extremely hard work. The passion to keep going comes from the love of what you're doing. And with passion, love, blood, sweat and tears, comes success

What are three things people do not know about you?
Three things that most people don't know about me are: I love babies, I am a two time cancer survivor, and I believe that Bob Marley was on to something...

http://mypeaceandlove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment