Friday, October 8, 2010

I wanna be rich...

Some days I wish I could just wake up and do what I want to do, instead of doing what I have to do. I know I need to make money to pay my bills, but working until 10pm is just not good! I feel like I just aged 10 years the last 2 years!!! From working in London over a year ago to working at my current job, it is just exhausting. I just do not think that a 28 year old should have to use a heating pad or come home daily with a headache. Nor should anyone be doing laundry at midnight! Anyway, I just needed to vent because it has been a LONG week of work. I want to be back in a cabana in Punta Cana!
This weekend I am teaching a Jewelry Making 101 class at the beach then I have a wedding for one of my good friends. I am so excited for both! The wedding is going to be so unique! Her fiance is a chef and they both just have such eccentric styles! The wedding is in a lavender garden and it is suppose to be beautiful this weekend. Love weddings and wish them the both.


But this goes back to me wanting to be rich....we will need to wake up at like 5am Monday to come home to work. Why does work get in the way of everything?? I don't need to be a billionaire but just enough to live comfortable! Oh well....live goes on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment