Sunday, November 17, 2013

Very Thankful - Part 1

Well life has just consumed me and I have not had a chance to write a blog in MONTHS.  I always do a blog every year in November on what I am thankful for. 

Here is part 1:

  1. My kids - As crazy as life is with 2 little kids, I could not image life without them.  
  2. My husband - Things get crazy and he keeps me grounded.  He also puts up with his CRAZY wife :)  Plus he does so much around our house.
  3. Family and friends - This is what life is all about!  
  4. Coffee - As a working mom of 2 little kids, which do not always sleep well, coffee is a MUST!
  5. My upcoming vacation days - between maternity leave and a crazy work schedule, I have a ton of vacation in November.  I am looking forward to these next few weeks.
  6. My job - Although it is crazy, stressful and sometimes long hours, I am thankful I have a job that allows us to live comfortable.
  7. The beach - I grew up at the beach and I love that my in-laws and my parents both have beach houses.
  8. My mom - I don't know how she puts up with us!  All the trips she drives to the beach with me and the kids, the Sunday dinners, the support, and so much more!
  9. Disney Jr - I always said I would not let my kids watch TV.  That went down the tubes when I had Chris.  TV is the ONLY reason we sometimes have remotely good dinners.
  10. iPad mount for the car - all the trips to the beach would be a lot more stressful.  It is bad enough Chris hates the car, so at least I can rely on Emily to be quiet.
  11. Cody - he was our 9 yr old dog who we had to put don recently.  Before dating my husband, it was just him and I and he was my baby.  He moved to Tennessee with us and was a great dog.  He is why my kids love animals, especially dogs.
  12. A night out - All I wanted for my bday was a night away.  Not just dinner but a WHOLE night.  This way I can have a relaxing night and let loose.  Watch out Philly!!
  13. Michelle - I never thought having Michelle be our nanny would be such a great experience.  She not only is great with the kids but she is like family to us.  
  14. Laughter - Without a good laugh here and there, life would be boring.  I am lucky to be surrounded by funny people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment