Thursday, November 1, 2012

YAH FOR ME

Sometimes we (even us moms) need to take a step back and think about ourselves.  Today I have proven to myself and the world that us working moms and women in general can do it all.  Not only do I have a 15 month at home, another one on the way in February, but I also just got promoted at work.  I truly never thought this would happen.  In such a coporate field, sometimes us women fall short of truly being appreciated.  Today that is NOT that case (well at least not for me). 

I am lucky enough to work for a team that my hard work pays off.  All those late nights my husband had to put Emily to sleep, logging in from home, checking emails, etc...all seems worth it in the end.  I can multi-task!!  I can be a good mom and also work!!!  "I CAN" is the key word!!  Us women doubt ourselves too much.  We "HOPE" rather than "DO".

Now with that being said, I never want to miss out on my kids lives.  It is all about balance and support.  I am constantly working to better myself, which will be a continuous cycle.

BUT today is about me!  My accomplishments!  My happy little life :)

~Adrienne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment