Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Days 8 to14

I cannot believe it is already mid-November.  This time of year flies and I continue to have more and more to be thankful for.

Day 8 - I am thankful to be able to help two children celebrate Christmas this year through the adopt a child at work.  My team has adopted two children and I am truly blessed to help!

Day 9 - I am thankful for Fridays, which mark the end of a crazy work week and two full days to spend with my spunky daughter and amazing husband. 
Day 10 - I am thankful for my friends.  I had a whole day off from being a "mommy" and went to the beach shopping with my friend.  It was a beautiful day and I just what I needed!!!

Day 11 - I am thankful my husband is handy around the house.  We have always lived in older houses, which require a lot of work.  Our new house is no different.  If you saw the green, blue and white walls in the family room where he ripped down wallpaper, you would understand.

Day 12 - I am thankful for all of vets who fight for our country.  I feel blessed to live in this country!

Day 13 - I am thankful for E's new sleep schedule.  Having her asleep by 8pm in her crib is a blessing in disguise!!!  I am able to spend a few hours doing stuff around the house or just relaxing watching some cheesy shows my husband despises :)

Day 14 - I am thankful for technology.  E was able to speak to both sets of her grandparents last night on Facetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment