Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Would you rather...

I always have the argument about sweets vs. other "bad" food, so I thought we could play a game of "would you rather"...

eat ice cream or french fries (not fast food ones)
Me: Def french fries although I love cookies and cream ice cream


gym or run
Me: definitely run...rather run 5 miles than go to the gym


beach or adventure vacation
Me: Pre kids I would say adventure (i.e. Europe) but now I would like a relaxing beach vaca



cook or clean
Me: def clean


buy shoes or a purse
Me: Def buy a purse but I do love shoes


coffee or tea
Me: Coffee even though I should drink more tea


watch tv or read
Me: Depends - reading 50 shades now and the Olympics are over so I would say read


Let me know what you would rather do!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment