Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day



I am lucky enough to be blessed with such an amazing father.  Now that I have a daughter of my own, I realize how important it is to be surrounded by people you love (yes a tear is flowing down my check). 

My dad not only worked his butt off when we were little to provide for us but he also was involved in our lives, especially when it came to sporting events.  He would work all day then come home and do side jobs, not even taking a shower until 11pm.  Back then I did not appreciate his hard work and dedication but I now see how that molded the person I am today.  I try to possess his work ethic and dedication but also find time to laugh.

The good come with the bad.  My dad and I are also two very stubborn and hard-headed people.  We like things our way.  We like to argue.  Most importanly we like to be right (ALL THE TIME)!

I just want to take the time now to say thank you to my dad for everything. 

Not only did I grow up with an amazing dad but also an amazing Pop Pop and godfather!!  YES I am one lucky girl.

Happy Father's Day weekend to all dads out there!!!

~Adrienne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment