Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stop and smell the roses




Last night we celebrated our 2 year anniversary by going to this wine bar & restuarant.  Even though things have been crazy recently, I try really hard to slow down and enjoy life and be happy for everything I have, including an AMAZING husband.  Within the two years we have been married, we have travelled a TON and had an amazing baby girl!  As you can imagine, there are fewer and fewer romantic dinners with busy work schedules and a 7 month old.  Thanks to my mom, we were able to get away for a few hours to enjoy some peace and quiet...oh and I most AMAZING cosmos!!  haha  I don't get out much anymore.

By the time we got home, chatted with my mom, gave little E a bath, put her to bed and FINALLY sat down, I was asleep (what a boring person I am).  I have to say, my husband has always been a night owl.  I mean who goes for a run at 9pm.  At that time, I have my pj's on and am getting ready for bed.

I did start to think though how easy it is to get wrapped up in a busy, crazy life and stop appreciating every second.  I need to STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES MORE.  This is my new goal. 

~Adrienne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment