Friday, August 13, 2010

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have not really been keeping up with this blog, so I thought I would write something today. I am so glad it is Friday. This has been another long and stressful week at work. Plus, we are getting a new bathroom installed. I have so much to do to prepare for the Peach Festival in Middletown, DE. I would like to make a few more new pieces. I am also working on a rosary for my brother and two special necklaces for my two best friends!

Tonight I am heading to the Zac Brown Band concert! Should be a great time. Hoping the rain holds off. Looking forward to date night tomorrow. My husband has been so busy studying for his CPA, it will be nice to have a nice night out.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Check out the COACH Poppy Project (details on my website) and the new jewelry I have added.

No comments:

Post a Comment